1963 Corvette Grand Sport Coupe Replica
• Replica of Serial 003 as raced at Nassau, Dec. 1964
• D&D Corvette Grand Sport fiberglass body
• 1963 GS instrument cluster with 200 MPH speedometer
• Custom 4 inch D&D Grand Sport reproduction tube frame
• C-4 Corvette forged aluminum suspension
• Reproduction GS Halibrand knock-off wheels
• T-56 6 speed transmission (7 K mi)
• ZZ383 Chevy/Weber engine & Dana44 (3.3 K mi)
• 11,663 Mi
I have made every effort to replicate GS003 as raced in December1994. This replica, VIN 30837109GS01, was built in 1997 by a body shop in CT and has been updated through the years. The Corvette is painted in Mecum Blue with a white stripe and underwent a major body off update in 2012. The car is titled and registered for the street, complete and everything works and was last tracked in 2015. I have not raced this car as it does not comply with SVRA fire system and roll cage rules. This car comes with a parts list, wiring diagrams and modification log book.
This car is a blast to drive and is located in Jupiter, FL. If you are looking for a custom corvette show car with radio and AC this is probably not for you. Contact Bill Guevremont at 561-743-3994 and I can provide you with further information on the car.
Asking $69,000 Titled and registered in FL.